Mepo Money Club
Youth Savings Account
No adults allowed
To all of our youth from birth to the age of 18:
We are excited to let you know about our latest savings program for the youth in the area. You are welcome to join in the fun as long as you have a social security number and you are under the age of 18.
- You will receive a couple of gifts when you open your account with the initial minimum deposit of $25.00. You will also receive a "Bonus Punch Card".
- We offer a very good rate on this account, so you can start saving for your favorite toy, bike, car or college today. Then watch your balance grow!
- The maximum amount you can deposit in one week is $25.00 (with some exceptions). There is no minimum regular deposit amount.
- We will accept a transfer from the closing of an existing savings account. (Even if the balance is more than $25.00)
- We will punch your "Bonus Punch Card" each time you make a deposit. Bring in a full card for prizes!
- We need for you to come in and make your own deposits. We also need for you and one of your parents to be here to make a withdrawal up through the age of 14.
- Your statements for the Youth Savings will cycle on March 31st and September 30th. Interest will also be paid on those dates.
- You can have 24 withdrawals in a 6 month cycle with no service charges. After the 24 withdrawals there will be a charge of $.50 per item.
- Only one account per (youth) customer.
- Your account will convert to a regular savings account at the age of 18.
We are looking forward to seeing all of our young customers get excited about watching their money grow! Stop in soon and get your account opened up. All of our "Youth Savings Account" members will be a part of some fun things that we plan on doing in the future.